Individual Health Insurance: What’s Right for You?
If you’re without group health insurance or soon will be, M3 can help educate you on your options and provide guidance on smart insurance decisions that fit your needs and fall within your budget.
You may be able to customize your individual plan by choosing deductibles, copays, out-of-pocket limits, and provider network physicians. The plan may also be portable, moving with you as you change jobs, cities, etc.
All private health insurance plans offer the same set of essential health benefits, including:
- Ambulatory patient services
- Emergency services
- Pregnancy, maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance use disorder services (including prescription drugs)
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services
- Laboratory services
- Preventative and wellness services
- Chronic disease management
- Pediatric services (including oral and vision care)
Individual Dental Plans Available Through Delta Dental
Whether you're self-employed, transitioning from an existing dental insurance plan, retired, or just need dental coverage because your employer doesn't offer it, we offer cost-effective choices for individuals and families through our partnership with Delta Dental.
Be certain to choose "Virgina Van Haren" as the agent on the quote form. If you have questions or concerns, you can reach out to Virgina directly.
Medicare Shouldn’t Be A Mystery to You
First, the basics: “Medicare is the federal health insurance program for people who are 65 or older, certain younger people with disabilities, and people with End-Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a transplant, sometimes called ESRD)” (from Medicare.gov). Unfortunately, from here things can get confusing. If you’re getting tangled up in the terminology of Medicare or overwhelmed with its various options, you’ve come to the right place.
Medicare’s four main parts include the following:
- Hospitalization (Part A) – automatically included in all Medicare plans
- Physicians Services (Part B) – optional
- Advantage Plans (Part C) – optional
- Prescription Drugs (Part D) – optional at an additional cost