Being Understood: The First Step to a Lasting Partnership
At M3, we make it our business to know yours—your challenges, your concerns, your triumphs. So when you or a supplier has a recall, we understand how that can bring your production to a stop. Trying to adapt to the latest regulatory change from the USDA, FDA or state? We understand the technicalities and how your operations can be affected.
Now Is the Time to Take Another Look at Your Risks
With a growing business can often come unmet insurance needs and increasingly complex risks. When you work with M3, you’re getting a partner who’s already deeply familiar with the challenges that food and agribusiness organizations face. That means we’re ready to help you with a wide range of critical questions like . . .
- Are you sure your coverage includes food-borne illness?
- Are your suppliers complying with the requirements for sanitary transportation of human and animal food?
- Do you have business continuity coverage if your supplier has a product recall that impacts your business?
- Has your current agent ever asked to review the language in a standard contract or the terms and conditions to make sure it’s consistent with your insurance?
- Is your benefits package structured to help you bring in (and keep) quality employees?
FARM to FORK
The job market is tight in the food and agribusiness sector, often creating competition over quality candidates. With a proactive broker partner like M3 on your side it’s possible to craft a compliant, cost-conscious benefits package that helps attract top-notch workers. We even offer ways to make renewing benefits easier than ever.