Could a Business Insurance Captive Be Right for You?
Captive Insurance programs can be an attractive alternative to the traditional insurance market. Members generally find that they have a new level of control and financial independence, breaking themselves from the cyclical nature of the traditional insurance marketplace. At M3, we embrace that a captive strategy can be extremely useful for clients looking for additional control of their risk management program.
Consider a Captive if your organization is:
- A mid- to large-sized company
- Financially secure with good loss history
- Committed to safety and loss control
- Entrepreneurial in spirit
- Open to a long-term approach to risk management
Are you a profitable, privately-owned company with +$60M of top-line revenue and uninsured risks? An 831(b) Captive Program may be for you.