Event Date: May 2, 2019
As you approach retirement, it is vital to understand the role Social Security benefits can and should play in your overall retirement income plan. When and how to take your Social Security benefit can be one of the most critical financial decisions you’ll make during your lifetime. Understanding the ins and outs of Social Security can mean a difference of thousands of dollars, and boost financial confidence as you retire. It pays to be informed.
Expected key takeaways include:
- How Social Security benefits are calculated
- How Social Security benefits work for you and your spouse
- When and how to start receiving Social Security benefits
- Factors which increase or decrease Social Security benefits
- Opportunities to increase your benefits throughout retirement
Who should attend:
Session intended for individuals who are approaching retirement age.
May 2, 2019
11:00 – 11:45 am
Danielle Lore, Associate, Social Security Consultant, BlackRock
M3 and BlackRock are separate, non-affiliated entities.
Investment advisory services offered through M3 Financial, a registered investment advisor.