Event Date: October 23, 2019
As health, wealth and technology rapidly merge in the marketplace it’s vital for you to stay informed of the latest trends, regulations and disruptors that may impact your organization’s retirement plan.
Join M3 Financial along with experts from John Hancock and American Funds to learn more about innovations in the retirement space. This session offers an integrated point of view to help you make informed decisions.
Legislative Updates & Trends
The SECURE Act passed the house by a 417-3 vote. Learn what’s next with this legislation and what it means for retirement planning. In addition, gain insight on current trends, including disrupters that address financial decisions across all your employees.
In the end, plan design drives plan success. Options to consider will be explored, including:
- Expansion of ‘auto’ programs to other areas like emergency savings to student loan repayment
- Identification of the mega back door Roth and its potential benefits
- Comparison of the ‘4%’ distribution rule to other potential strategies
A Healthy Retirement: Financial Planning with Health Savings Accounts
Learn more about the most powerful financial planning tool in Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), including:
- The growth of HSAs being offered
- Eligibility for an HSA and how it can be used
- Tax and investing efficiencies
- How HSAs can solve for unknown health care costs in retirement
Who Should Attend?
Retirement Plan Decision-Makers
October 23, 2019
AM Session – Madison
Registration: 8:00 – 8:30 am
Session: 8:30 – 10:30 am
828 John Nolen Drive
Madison, WI 53713
PM Session – Milwaukee
Registration: 1:00 – 1:30 pm
Session: 1:30 – 3:30 pm
Radisson Milwaukee West
2303 N Mayfair Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226Register Today