Right off Highway 41 in De Pere, M3’s new Green Bay area office location provides better visibility and easier access for clients. The new location is still close to Green Bay but also brings M3 closer to the Fox Valley.
Some features of the new office include:
- Open concept with natural light
- Closer, more collaborative area of work spaces
- Updated AV equipment, which is more accessible and easier to use
- Sit-stand desks
- An employee fitness room
- A mothers’ room
- A whopping 4,369 square feet over the old space, including the addition of 10 offices and eight standard workstations
- Three dedicated intern stations
- Alternate working spaces such as enclaves and a work café
As Pete Paulsen, M3 Partner & Senior Account Executive, puts it: “Our new M3 Green Bay office provides for an exceptional work environment. I am excited about how this new building will enhance M3’s brand in northeastern Wisconsin’s business community and am confident this will help our ongoing efforts to recruit top talent.”
The move of M3’s Green Bay office completes a company initiative to create consistency in concept and design across all locations. The new offices are bright, light, and modern with spaces to encourage collaboration and productivity among staff, leading to improved client and carrier relationships.
M3 Insurance offers insight, advice and strategies to help clients manage risk, purchase insurance and provide employee benefits. We are committed to being experts in both the products we represent and the industries we serve. Our people advance M3’s competitive advantage in the marketplace, and our focus on community builds better places to live and work. M3 is consistently ranked a top 100 broker in America and celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2018.