Managing Compliance as a School District: FFCRA, Unemployment, Retirement Plans, and more
Education has been uniquely affected by COVID-19, and much of the guidance that has come out for organizations dealing with the pandemic isn’t tailored to the situation that schools are experiencing.
Through a four-part webinar series, M3’s Education & Government practice group will highlight four key areas for consideration specific to schools as you wrap up your school year and prepare for the future:
- Health Care and Risk Management Best Practices (watch recording)
- Wellness for Students, Staff, and the Community (watch recording)
- Compliance: FFCRA, Unemployment, Retirement Plans, and more
- COVID-19 Implications for Your Insurance
In the recording linked below, Karen Breitnauer, Senior Compliance Advisor from M3, and Geoff Lacy from Strang, Patteson, Renning, Lewis and Lacy, clarify the implications for schools of recent legislation in regard to COVID-19.
Tune into the recording below to gain insight into:
- Unemployment considerations for schools
- FFCRA (leave form, FICA tax relief)
- Flexible Spending Account / Dependent Care Account Impacts
- 403b plan document extension
Recording Length: 1 hour & 11 minutes