The conversation around COVID-19 has recently evolved to include considerations and best practices for re-opening businesses to employees and customers. As society weighs its options and prepares to put policies and procedures into place that reflect the new world we’re living in, it’s important to be aware of how your actions as an employer can affect your staff, your customers, and your community.
Through a four-part recorded webinar series, M3 Insurance and MRA partner to cover four main pillars for re-opening your business:
- Change Management (View ‘Lead Yourself and Others through Change‘, released 4/28)
- Team Re-Engagement
In the recording linked below, Jeff Christensen, M3’s Communications Advisor, provides an overview of communication strategies that you can deploy in order to keep your employees informed and engaged throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, and as you prepare to re-open your business.
Tune into the recording below to gain insight into:
- Core communication principles and how they apply in times of crisis
- Strategies and best practices to rebuild and restore culture
- How to measure the success of your communication efforts
Recording Length: 16 Minutes
Access supplemental materials for this recording:
- Employee Communication Best Practices
- Pathway to Company Change
- Assessing Workforce Engagement and Readiness
- Tips for Employee Engagement