More Options Make Employees Feel More Valued
Worksite Benefit Plans help employers add valuable options to create a solid, appealing benefits package, extending well beyond traditional core health care programs – and they demonstrate you care about the unique needs of your employees.
Worksite programs are voluntary in nature and incur little to no cost to the company. Purchases are typically made directly by employees through payroll deductions.
Available worksite benefits can include:
- Critical illness
- Hospital gap
- Permanent life insurance with long-term care
- Short-term disability
- Other coverage specific to your business
M3’s worksite solutions practice pairs the best products with the right processes. We focus on:
- Developing a voluntary benefits strategy that aligns with your benefit goals and enhances your employer paid coverage
- Planning a voluntary benefits program that eases the burden of administration and gives employees access to financial protection tools
- Executing an education strategy that drives employee engagement and helps them make informed benefits decisions for improved financial security