Rewarding Your Hard Work: Our Total Rewards Benefits Package
A big part of what we do at M3 is help our clients create exceptional benefits packages. Happy employees bring enthusiasm and commitment – and that’s crucial for a company’s long-term success. So it's no surprise that M3's benefits package ranks among the best in the industry – and market. Our plan is designed to reward the talented professionals we hire with the compensation and resources they deserve.
Far-Reaching Benefits We Think You Deserve
Compensation is more than a paycheck, and at M3, we offer a leading package with staple benefits that protect your financial security.
- M3’s Retirement Plan Match and Profit Sharing contribution far exceed the market
- Competitive local health and dental plans are offered in all office locations
- Generous paid time off banks and employer paid short and long term disability programs are offered to ensure paid time off for anything from a day away to a medical need
- Employer paid life insurance is offered to provide support for your loved ones in the event of a loss
Meeting Your Unique Needs with Our Voluntary Benefits Plans
M3 understands there are times when you need access to extra benefits to meet your unique personal needs. That’s why we’re able to offer you high quality voluntary plans such as:
- Vision plans
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Long Term Care Coverage
- Voluntary Life Insurance
Offering Resources for Your Wellbeing
Giving you the ability to move forward in your career – and your life – includes having access to resources that add to your personal wellbeing. We offer benefits such as health screenings, financial wellness education, onsite fitness classes, and face-to-face counseling sessions for you and your family free of charge.
The Intangibles: Creating a Truly Great Workplace Atmosphere
Beyond salary, incentives and benefits, M3 offers an open and welcoming culture to support the talented people who choose to work here. They enjoy a mobile work environment, flexible dress and flexible scheduling, to name just a few highlights.